Most followed beauty influencers
Today’s post is dedicated to finding out who the world’s most followed beauty influencers are on social media to keep up to date with the latest trends.
In this new section of the specialised WB Cosmetics blog, we’ll be talking about the celebrities linked to the cosmetics industry who, through their social or advertising campaigns, are able to influence the market by driving product sales.
Within the proposed ranking you will find popular international personalities who have become very famous over time thanks to social media, TV or newspapers.
Top 10 World’s most followed beauty influencers
Top 10 Cosmetics and Make-Up Influencers
In the next few lines, we will offer you a ranking based on the number of followers of the most followed beauty influencers in the world. We will also indicate the social media where the cosmetics stars are most active and followed. Enjoy your reading.
James Charles @jamescharles
James Charles, a famous New York-based beauty blogger and make-up influencer, has 25 million subscribers on YouTube and 26 million on Instagram. These numbers make him the world’s No.1 beauty guru in terms of subscribers and engagement.
He has won numerous awards and at the age of 17 became the first male influencer ambassador for cosmetics brand CoverGirl. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, he is currently hosting Instant Influencer, a new original YouTube series.
Chiara Ferragni @chiaraferragni
Italian entrepreneur, fashion influencer and designer, Chiara Ferragni started her fashion blog, The Blonde Salad, in 2009, which has grown into a global retail business.
With around 24 million followers, Chiara is our first choice for the top 100 beauty influencers to follow on Instagram. Forbes named her as the world’s most powerful influencer in 2017.
Becky G @iambeckyg
Pop princess Becky G is definitely one of the most popular make-up influencers. She sings, writes songs and has a talent for acting, all of which have made her one of the most followed beauty influencers in the world.
She started rapping at the age of 11 and a few years later, she was one of thousands performing covers on YouTube. Becky G is also one of the top makeup influencers, and is the shining face of cosmetics brand CoverGirl. She has managed to reach 26 million followers on Instagram.
Jeffrey Star @jeffreestar
The most controversial YouTuber, makeup and skincare influencer, Jeffrey Star started wearing makeup in high school. He would take his mother’s makeup and experiment with different looks in the bathroom mirror. In 2018, he earned $18 million from his YouTube efforts, making him the fifth highest paid YouTube star as of December 2018.
On Instagram, his following is around 13.5 million followers. Not bad at all!
Bretman Rock @bretmanrock
Bretman Rock is famous for his incredibly hilarious beauty videos, but he is much more than just a beauty influencer.
The YouTube star is also loved for his sassy personality, quirky sense of humour and confident style. She has millions of followers on her social media accounts, with almost 17 million fans on Instagram alone.
Nikkie de Jager @nikkietutorials
Nikkie de Jager is a popular 24-year-old Dutch makeup and skincare influencer with her own YouTube channel.
With around 15 million followers on Instagram and almost 14 million subscribers on YouTube, she is one of the top beauty influencers on the internet. Inspired by American TV shows, she started uploading make-up tutorials to YouTube and became a real celebrity. She is pictured in a collaboration with Italian rock band Maneskin.
Makeup By Mario @makeupbymario
Mario Dedivanovic – a top beauty influencer in the make-up industry. He is known for “TheMasterClass” and “TheMasterClass” which inspire many fans and makeup enthusiasts.
He has 8.6 million followers on Instagram and is known for working with celebrities, one of which is his muse – Kim Kardashian!
Naomi Giannopoulos @vegas_nay
Instant beauty sensation, Naomi Giannopoulos, is popularly known as Vegas Nay commercially and has over 6.4 million followers on Instagram. With over 20 years of experience, she is a well-known superstar and highly regarded beauty makeup and skincare influencer and one of the top makeup influencers.
Jaclyn Hill @jaclynhill
Jaclyn Hill is one of the most successful beauty vloggers and a makeup influencer who has taught millions of people how to apply the right makeup! She has 6.3 followers on Instagram and 5.84 million subscribers on YouTube. According to Glamour’s report, everything Jaclyn Hill touches sells out quickly.
Lauren Conrad @laurenconrad
A top TV personality like Lauren Conrad needs no introduction! She is an entrepreneur, stylist, make-up influencer and author of books including many bestsellers. Among other things, she has also launched her own brand.
She is best known for appearing on the MTV reality series “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County” and the spin-off series “The Hills”. She has 5.8 million followers on IG.
International Beauty Influencer Ranking
Top 50 up to 1 million followers
- 11. Nikita Dragun @nikita_dragun
- 12. Amra Olevic Reyes @amrezy
- 13. Aimee Song @aimeesong
- 14. Carli Bybel @carlibel
- 15. Patrick Starrr @patrickstarrr
- 16. Chantel Jeffries @chanteljeffries
- 17. Manny Gutierrez @mannymua733
- 18. Desi Perkins @desiperkins
- 19. Rachel Levin @rclbeauty101
- 20. Tati Westbrook @glamlifeguru
- 21. Shayla Mitchell @makeupbyshayla
- 22. Amanda Steele @amandasteele
- 23. Safiya Nygaard @safiyany
- 24. SimplyNailogical @simplynailogical
- 25. Kathleen Lights @kathleenlights
- 26. Summer McKeen @summermckeen
- 27. Huda Kattan @huda
- 28. Michelle Phan @michellephan
- 29. Lustrelux @lustrelux
- 30. Emily DiDonato @emilydidinato
- 31. Laura Lee @larlarlee
- 32. Nicole Guerriero @nicoleguerriero
- 33. Kandee Johnson @kandeejohnson
- 34. Jackie Aina @jackieaina
- 35. Christen Dominique @christendominique
- 36. Shaaanxo @shaaanxo
- 37. Raye Boyce @itsmyrayeraye
- 38. Sadia Slay @sadieslayy
- 39. Amanda Ensing @amandaensing
- 40. Ingrid Nilsen @ingridnilsen
- 41. Lauren Curtis @lozcurtis
- 42. Jade Marie @jadeywadey180
- 43. Chloe Morello @chloemorello
- 44. Alissa Ashley @alissa.ashley
- 45. Yasmin Maya @beautyybird
- 46. Dulce Candy @dulcecandy
- 47. Meghan Rienks @meghanrienks
- 48. Gabriel Zamora @gabrielzamora
- 49. Haley Wight @cosmobyhaley
- 50. Tess Christine @tesschristinexo
Famous beauty influencers by nationality
Below you will find a detailed list of the most influential and well-known social personalities in the social world, broken down by nationality. The selection is constantly being updated, so stay tuned.
- Famous Italian beauty influencers
- Famous French beauty influencers
- Famous Spanish beauty influencers
- Famous Russian beauty influencers
- Famous British beauty influencers
- Polish famous beauty influencers
- Famous Ukrainian beauty influencers
- Famous Hungarian beauty influencers
- Famous US beauty influencers
- Famous Japanese beauty influencers
- Famous Chinese beauty influencers
- Korean famous beauty influencers
- Famous Australian beauty influencers
- Famous Canadian beauty influencers
Hoping that the post dedicated to discovering the most followed beauty influencers on social media in this 2021 has been of interest to you, we remain available for further details.
For further clarifications on the products presented, all you have to do is write to us through the contact page or through the following email address: email@example.com
Until next time with news from the world of cosmetics!