Chiara’s reviews. D-Tox Mask anti pollution by World Of Beauty
Hi from WB Cosmetics website! In this post we are going to present you a blog collaborations we had with Chiara Rotundo If you are interested in this topic we recommend you to check our brand new page Press & Awards.
D-Tox Mask anti pollution by World Of Beauty
Here below you can read the articles, where they talk about the products you can find in our shop.
Welcome back dear readers of the blog – to a new appointment in the company of World Of Beauty’s DERM DNA for dry and sensitive skin. Last week we were able to appreciate the excellent performance of the first product of the box, the Couper Cleasing Milk and see its effectiveness on my skin severely compromised by imperfections and stress .
The second product of the Box that we will analyze together is the D-Tox Mask Anti pollution with Oxygene Technology, a unique mask of its kind, suitable for those who want to give a “boost” of energy to their tired and imperfect skin (such as pimples, annoying microcysts, dull complexion and enlarged pores).
- HEXANI OF FLUORO
- PURE MINERALS
- MICROMOLECULAR NATURAL MEDITERRANEAN ACTIVE PRINCIPLES
which allow to give the skin a beneficial smoothing and purifying effect. The peculiarity of this mask is that it is able both to help counteract the damage caused by pollution, and to strengthen the natural defenses of the skin, which purify, thanks to its special formula “Oxygene Technology” which transforms it from an apparent cream to a special mousse, which precisely “oxygenates” on our skin, with a pleasant fresh and detoxifying sizzle.
The package contained in the box is a practical 30ml tube, PAO 6 months, with a practical dispenser.
Like all the products of the World Of Beauty line, it is Bio, Vegan certified and not tested on our beloved animal friends.
It is recommended to use 1 to 2 times a week for about 20 minutes, after a correct preparation of the skin with the Couper Cleasing Milk of the same line (in the dry and sensitive skin section) or with Reviva Micellar Water (suitable for all skin types), to maximize the performance of the mask.
Let’s analyze the INCI of the mask together:
GLYCERIN – humectant, has a high moisturizing function
PERFLUOROHEXANE – fluorocarbon which allows the oxygenation process of the active ingredients contained in the formula; it is used as a conditioner. Its oxygenating formula allows you to reduce wrinkles, revitalize the skin and bring more oxygen to the skin.
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE – looks like a white crystalline powder dispersible in water. It has gelling, stabilizing, film-forming and emulsifying properties. It is able to absorb large quantities of water within its structure and to give the finished product a very soft touch.
SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE – comes in the form of a slightly yellow viscous liquid, soluble even in hard water. It has an excellent foaming and detergent capacity.
TROPAEOLUM MAJUS FLOWER LEAF STEM EXTRACT – or NASTURZIO, a plant native to Peru. In the seventeenth century, the plant was imported by Europeans and also used against the deficiency of vitamin C. Antibacterial properties are now attributed to nasturtium in herbal medicine.
LACTIC ACID – is a substance that derives from the fermentation carried out by bacteria defined as lactic, such as Streptococcus, Pediococcus and Lactobacillus, on molasses, beetroot or sugar cane, therefore a product of only vegetable derivation. In cosmetics, lactic acid is used as a regulator of the hydrolipidic balance of the skin. It has an exfoliating, disinfectant and renewing action, which is why it is ideal for acne-prone skin, it also helps make scars, dark spots and wrinkles less visible as it acts by stimulating aged and damaged skin to regenerate itself by promoting normal cell turnover.
MALTODEXTRIN – adsorbent, binder of substances, in particular powders, with the aim of facilitating their conveyance. It is an ingredient of natural and safe origin.
MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT – the moringa, also known as the “miraculous tree”, is a plant belonging to the Moringaceae family. It is rich in numerous protein substances including Palmitoleic, Oleic and Linoleic Acids, vitamins A and C and its sweet taste is perfectly suitable for human nutrition. This oil has the ability to improve the elasticity of the skin. The precious substances it contains help to inhibit the activity of free radicals that cause wrinkles, dry or scaly skin. Thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, in addition to perfectly cleaning the skin, it can help heal small cuts, bruises, insect bites, burns or rashes faster. Moringa oil also has a deodorising effect, that is, it neutralizes odors.
PERFLUORODECALIN – conditioning
PENTAFLUOROPROPANE – oxygenating
ETHYLEXYGLYCERIN – synthetic compound derived from cereals. It comes in the form of a transparent liquid slightly soluble in water but fairly miscible with alcohol, glycols and mineral oil. It is used for antimicrobial properties, especially against positive grams. It has emollient and weakly wetting properties
PHENOXYETHANOL – phenoxyethanol has preservative properties, it is used in cosmetics and compounds easily subject to microbial contamination. It looks like a viscous liquid, transparent and with a slight rose smell. It is soluble in water and also has antimicrobial properties to prevent the onset of bacteria, yeasts and molds.
ALCOHOL DENAT. – it is a solvent that is used in the cosmetic sector in its denatured form. Ethyl alcohol is a highly odorous, colorless and volatile liquid, completely miscible in water and many other organic liquids. It can be obtained synthetically or in a natural way, through the fermentation of sugar. It is a solvent.
LINALOOL – it is a natural fragrance that gives the product a spicy and floral smell, naturally produced in mint, cinnamon and citrus fruits.
BENZYL SALICYLATE – is a synthetic fragrance that presents itself as a colorless liquid with a sweet floral smell. It has a weak ability to absorb UVB radiation.
LIMONENE – fragrance of natural and colorless origin, with a characteristic orange smell, contained in nautra in lemon or orange.
CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) – azoic synthetic dye which comes in the form of granules or yellow crystals soluble in water.
CI 42090 (BLUE 1) – it comes in the form of a blue powder, soluble in water, glycerol and glycols and little in ethanol. It is used in the cosmetic field to give products a blue-blue color.
The practical dispenser allows you to take the right amount of product to be easily spread over the area in a short time and without any kind of mess. The consistency is full-bodied and with a slightly turquoise initial color.
ATTENTION: keep out of the reach of husbands / boyfriends, they could confuse it for shaving foam (distracted as they are … !!!) and then it will be difficult for you to find a place where you can bury the body and hide the evidence 😂😂😂
I’m really jealous of this mask, because in addition to being delicately perfumed, the final sensation it gives is wonderful … it makes you feel like you have rested for a whole weekend despite the day being rather tiring. The skin takes on a healthy and radiant complexion, the skin is smooth and is breathing deeply with new energy and new strength.
Below I show you the three stages of transformation of the mask with final result:
– From the first picture in the upper left you can see how the cream appears fine, adherent to the skin and slightly white. This is the first phase of transformation of the mask: from a simple celestine cream which once spread on the face appears transparent, once in contact with oxygen it begins to act. Tip to make the best use of it: ABSOLUTELY AVOID MASSAGING! You must be very quick and decisive at this stage, because the more you go to touch the cream, the sooner you go to compromise the oxygenation process.
– In the second picture at the top right you can begin to notice the second phase of transformation of the mask: the cream begins to look more and more like a mousse and gradually “swells”. You will hear it “sizzle”, like many small drops of champagne that caress your face. If you are particularly sensitive to tickling, it will take a lot of willpower to resist scratching: in fact the cream, now mousse, in contact with the skin, will give a pleasant sensation of coolness and the bubbles that it will form will tickle your skin pleasantly.
– In the first picture at the bottom left you can see what the mask looks like once its transformation is finished: the “cloudy” and light, swollen and white mousse, like a wadding mask on the skin. The active ingredients have been released and the oxygen produced has contributed to the absorption of the active ingredients inside the skin. Rinse gently because, despite the appearance of the mask appears completely soft and light, in contact with the skin there will remain a light full-bodied and viscous residue from the first phase of applying the cream. Here, if you like, you can accompany the rinse with a light massage.
– The last photo is the final result that you should get with the constant use of the mask. I have been using it for about two weeks together with the cleansing milk combined with my skin type and the imperfections are attenuated, the pimples flared and reabsorbed, the complexion has returned to a healthy color and every time I use this mask I feel recharged with new energy, ready to face the jungle outside the home.